QAR 2,714,590.00 REF NO. AS-000794-1914
Verified Listing
The landlord of the property listing has provided the property mandate with all the given property details.

PAY AND MOVE IN | 2+maids Room For Sale

QAR 2,714,590.00
REF NO. AS-000794-1914
Verified Listing
The landlord of the property listing has provided the property mandate with all the given property details.

PAY AND MOVE IN | 2+maids Room For Sale

Layout

About

Discover Unparalleled Luxury at The Seef, Downtown Lusail

Are you ready to embark on a journey of luxury living in Qatar's most exclusive waterfront community? Welcome to The Seef, where opulent residences and world-class amenities converge to create an unparalleled living experience.

Immerse Yourself in Tranquility: Nestled along the pristine promenade of Downtown Lusail, The Seef offers a serene escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Here, the invigorating sea breeze and breathtaking views of the Qetaifan Islands and Lusail's skyline invite residents to unwind and rejuvenate in a harmonious coastal environment.

Luxurious Living Redefined: Indulge in the epitome of elegance with our collection of 578 high-end homes, ranging from apartments to townhouses, duplexes, and penthouses. Each residence is meticulously crafted with contemporary designs and impeccable finishes, offering semi-furnished interiors and expansive balconies with captivating vistas.

Seamless Payment Solutions: Take advantage of our 0% interest rate and flexible payment plan, allowing you to secure your dream home with ease. With a 35% down payment, enjoy instant key handover, followed by a post-completion payment plan spanning 4 years for the remaining 65%.

Amenities at Your Doorstep: Explore a wealth of on-site facilities, including pools, gyms, squash courts, and kids' play areas, all complemented by convenient access to nearby beaches and service roads. With round-the-clock reception and security, rest assured that your safety and comfort are our top priorities.

Experience Elevated Living at The Seef: Immerse yourself in lush landscapes, upscale retail outlets, and dining destinations that elevate your lifestyle to new heights. Don't miss this opportunity to own a piece of paradise at The Seef. Contact us today to learn more and schedule a viewing. Your luxury waterfront retreat awaits!

Property Details

Build-up-area icon 180 m2
Bedrooms icon 2+ Bedroom
Bathrooms icon 2.5 Bathrooms
  • Service Charge QAR 15
  • Transfer fee 2.5
  • Title deed Yes
  • Tenanted No
Serban Gabriel Spirea
Serban Gabriel Spirea
Founder & CEO
Location Doha, Qatar
5.0 /5
Send agentName a quick message
5.0 /5
1 Verified Reviews
Each review’s source is individually verified by the FGRealty back-office.

Become part of the global luxury realty platform, @FGREALTY #franchise connecting your place with the Wolrd.

Professional information

Phone:
+97430074740
Nationality:
Romanian
Spoken Languages:
English, Romanian

Location

Location Seef Lusail District

Accessible to its green and eco-friendly design philosophy, more than 80 percent of the land area is dedicated to roads, parks, gardens, beaches, establishments, residential communities, eco-zone, and other community facilities.

 
Properties in Seef Lusail District

Discover the area

Seef Lusail is a 600,000sqm mixed-used development located at the waterfront of Lusail City, Qatar’s vision for a distinctive iconic city for the 21st century which celebr...

EXPLORE THE MOST POPULAR REAL ESTATE

Serban Gabriel Spirea
Serban Gabriel Spirea
Founder & CEO
Location Doha, Qatar
5.0 /5
Send agentName a quick message
5.0 /5
1 Verified Reviews
Each review’s source is individually verified by the FGRealty back-office.

Become part of the global luxury realty platform, @FGREALTY #franchise connecting your place with the Wolrd.

Professional information

Phone:
+97430074740
Nationality:
Romanian
Spoken Languages:
English, Romanian