West Bay - Diplomatic Street
West Bay District or famously known as West Bay is considered as the downtown of Doha where you can find the tallest skyscrapers, luxurious four and five-star hotels, schools, residential towers, oil and gas companies, private and public governmental sectors that are located at the west coast of Doha. It also encompasses the city's east coast districts, namely, Al Qassar, Al Dafna, West Bay Lagoon, and Onaiza. As of 2018, the Qatar Metro Rail, which is a major urban development project funded by the government of Qatar officially opened a train station that connected the districts from each line (Gold, Red, Green, and Yellow) within Doha to Lusail City.
West Bay District provides a modern lifestyle for bachelors and families who appreciate city life and its conveniences, with nearby shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and services.
- Al Hazm Markhiya Mall
- City Centre Mall
- Palm Tree Island
- Katara Cultural Village
- Al Gassar Resort
- St. Regis Hotel
- Lagoona Mall
- Restaurants & cafés
- Entertainment and nightlife
- Sheraton Park
West Bay District is conveniently situated in the coastal area of Doha and provided with five (5) metro stations from Corniche, West Bay, DECC, Al Qassar, Katara, and Qatar University (Red Line) stations. Each metro station is in close proximity to City Centre Doha, Hotels, West Bay Lagoon, and Establishments. Taxis and Buses are also easily found and booked in the area.
Why choose West Bay as your next home to rent a property?
- It is conveniently situated near the city center and minutes away to offices, business towers, and premium schools.
- It is a unique community that is coincided with commercial establishments and a feeling of the luxurious and fantastic city and nightlife.
- It provides special and affordable payment plans that will allow you to finance and strategize your way to invest and secure your future.
- It is also known as a network hub for ex-pats and locals as it is convenient to other famous districts of Lusail and The Pearl.