Welcome to The Pearl
The Pearl-Qatar is a man-made island that is famous for its pearl-like shape and wide distribution of high-rise residential and commercial towers along with the community. The island is mainly used for mixed urban development projects across the original four (4) architecturally distinct precincts along with its six (6) sub-communities. The famous major districts are as follows: Qanat Quartier, Porto Arabia, Medina Centrale, and Viva Bahriya. The island is about 4 million square meters of reclaimed land along 32 km of seafront off the coast of Doha’s West Bay and can accommodate up to 50,000 residents.
The Island offers so much more than shelter and leisure. It is a statement of luxury living and truly an unforgettable experience for its guests and residents. You can choose from a wide variety of luxurious furnished and semi-furnished apartments, beachfront villas and townhouses, high-rise penthouses, state-of-the-art amenities and facilities; scenic marina, and beach view. Along with Porto Arabia, it offers a walkway of top-notch restaurants and shops that residents can enjoy, avail, and for their convenience. Each residential tower has its own style of architectural and interior designing starting from the apartment units, reception lobbies, and amenities that accommodate approx. 1,300 residents / guests in each tower.View More
The Pearl – Qatar is a haven for its residents and guests when it comes to comfort and safety. It provides a luxurious and modern lifestyle for bachelors and families who likes to live life on an island away from the busy streets and it’s also convenient with nearby shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and services.
- Souq Al Medina
- Lagoona Mall
- Marsa Malaz Kempinski
- Qanat Quartier Beach
- St. Regis Hotel
- Five-Star Hotels
- Lagoona Mall
- Restaurants & cafés
- Porto Arabia Marina Drive
The Pearl - Qatar is one of its masterpieces and a man-made island that is situated on the eastern coast of Doha and nearby five (5) metro stations from Al Qassar, Dafna, Legtaifiya, Katara, Qatar University, Lusail QNB (Red Line) stations. Each metro station is in close proximity to Lagoona Mall, Five-star Hotels, West Bay Lagoon, Katara, and other establishments. Taxis and Buses are also easily found and booked in the area.
- It is conveniently situated on the eastern coast of Doha which provides scenic marina and sea views with a touch of a modern lifestyle.
- It has an excellent diverse community that is one of the main highlights of why you would choose Pearl as your next home.
- It provides special and affordable payment plans that will allow you to finance and strategize your way to invest and secure your future.
- It is also a social hub for ex-pats and locals as it is excluded from the city and experience life on an island where everything is convenient.