Why choose Msheireb Downtown as one of your options in renting properties?
- It is a historic site that has a symbolic meaning in the state of Qatar. A traditional district that was re-established in the middle of the city.
- It has easy access to the airport, shops, malls, corniche, and other tourist areas.
- A major urban development project that is financed and managed by the royal family that has a wide vision of comfort and safety for their people.
- A family-oriented zone where kids and adults can enjoy walking and the benefits of the residence.
Msheireb Downtown is one of the latest projects that has been recently opened for the residents of Qatar. Providing luxurious and high-end properties that will ensure your safety, enjoyment, and comfort. It is a re-branded diverse community that was revived from its old commercial district of Mushreib with a new architectural and modern look that also inspired by traditional Qatari heritage and architecture. It is really a perfect community that is attracting new-comers and tourists as it adheres to the beauty of Doha’s culture. It will be also known for its project in sustainable renewable energy and green environment to contribute to climate change and its devastating effects. Msheireb Downtown Doha will become a new social and civic hub in the city center – a place where it is enjoyable to live, work, shop, visit and spend time with family and friends. It is a landmass consist of mixed-use for retail, commercial and residential purposes building a diverse community and a productive atmosphere for its guests and residents.
Msheireb Downtown is a small-scale city that is rich in a cultural and traditional atmosphere built within its luxury homes. A simplistic yet elegant way of living for those who want to experience modern living and to enjoy its exclusive benefits near the city.
- Souq Waqif
- Bank’s Street
- Al Bidda Park
- Qatar National Museum
- Museum of Islamic Arts (MIA)
- Oriental Mandarin Hotel
- Msheireb Downtown Park
- Amiri Diwan Palace
- Restaurants & café
- Entertainment and nightlife
Msheireb is one of Doha’s sub-community that serves as the center of public and private transport. As it is located in the innermost part of the city where transport is abundant and one of the busiest districts as it is nearby Souq Waqif. It connects (3) three metro lines (Gold, Green, and Red Lines) from different locations of Doha. Each metro station is in close proximity to hotels, souq, corniche, shops, and connected highways to other nearby districts. Taxis and Buses are also easily found and booked in the area.